Webster, TX | June 15-17
24 hr | $795
This 3 day course will provide attendees the necessary instruction to successfully process a crash or crime scene using aerial photogrammetry with Pix4D Mapper software. This training provides a “crash/crime scene to courtroom” workflow utilizing Pix4D generated orthomosaic images and point cloud data in the most common third party software. Use of the Pix4D Capture Application as well as other third party field mapping / flight planning software will be covered and demonstrated to provide best practices at the scene. This course consists of classroom lecture, hands on work projects and field exercises. Each attendee is required to bring his or her own laptop computer. A 15 day full access Pix4D Mapper license will be provided to each student. DJI aircraft will be provided for field excercises. Course is ACTAR approved for 20 CEUs.
Fill out the form below to register.
Pix4D Hardware Requirements:
- Windows 7, 8, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012, 64 bits (PC or macOS computers using Boot Camp).
- Any CPU (Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon recommended).
- Any GPU that is compatible with OpenGL 3.2. (integrated graphic cards Intel HD 4000 or above).
- Small projects (under 100 images at 14 MP): 4 GB RAM, 10 GB HDD free space.
- Medium projects (between 100 and 500 images at 14 MP): 8 GB RAM, 20 GB HDD free space.
- Large projects (between 500 and 2000 images at 14 MP): 16 GB RAM, 40 GB HDD free space.
- Very large projects (over 2000 images at 14 MP): 16 GB RAM, 80 GB HDD free space
- Windows 7, 8, 10 64 bits.
- CPU quad-core or hexa-core Intel i7 / Xeon.
- GeForce GPU compatible with OpenGL 3.2 and 2 GB RAM.
- Hard disk: SSD.
- Small projects (under 100 images at 14 MP): 8 GB RAM, 15 GB SSD free space.
- Medium projects (between 100 and 500 images at 14 MP): 16GB RAM, 30 GB SSD free space.
- Large projects (over 500 images at 14 MP): 32 GB RAM, 60 GB SSD free space.
- Very large projects (over 2,000 images at 14 MP): 64 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD free space.