Upcoming Training Opportunities
Check back often. We are always adding new training sessions. Find a training session near you below.
Pix4D virtual Training May 27-28th, 202127MAY 202116 hr | $395 | 9 am This virtual 2 day course will provide attendees the necessary...
Pix4D Training Webster, TX | June 15-1715June 202124 hr | $7958:00 AMThis 3 day course will provide attendees the necessary instruction to...
Pix4D Training Clovis, CA | June 29 - July 1, 202129June 202124 hr | $7958:00 AMThis 3 day course will provide attendees the necessary instruction...
UAS Part 107 Ground School & Test Prep Ocean City, MD| Oct 4-5 4OCT 2021 16 hr | $299 8:00 AM FAA PART 107 Ground School This two day (16 HR)...
Purchase Order Payment
We prefer online payment, however if you need to make payment through a purchase order please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-444-2188.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If a training session or event is cancelled, full refunds will be issued in the manner they were received (i.e. check or credit card).
Cancellations by the registrant will follow the schedule below:
- More than 30 days prior to the training session/event: 100% refunded
- 21 – 30 days prior to the training session/event: 75% refunded
- 7 – 20 days prior to the training session/event: 50% refunded
- Less than 7 days prior to the training session/event: No refund available
Forensic Mapping Solutions, Inc. is not responsible for registrants’ travel expenses and/or arrangements.
Pix4D Hardware Requirements
- Windows 7, 8, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012, 64 bits (PC or macOS computers using Boot Camp)
- Any CPU (Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon recommended)
Any GPU that is compatible with OpenGL 3.2. (integrated graphic cards Intel HD 4000 or above)
- Small projects (under 100 images at 14 MP): 4 GB RAM, 10 GB HDD free space
- Medium projects (between 100 and 500 images at 14 MP): 8 GB RAM, 20 GB HDD free space
- Large projects (between 500 and 2000 images at 14 MP): 16 GB RAM, 40 GB HDD free space
- Very large projects (over 2000 images at 14 MP): 16 GB RAM, 80 GB HDD free space
- Windows 7, 8, 10 64 bits
- CPU quad-core or hexa-core Intel i7 / Xeon
- GeForce GPU compatible with OpenGL 3.2 and 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: SSD
- Small projects (under 100 images at 14 MP): 8 GB RAM, 15 GB SSD free space.
- Medium projects (between 100 and 500 images at 14 MP): 16GB RAM, 30 GB SSD free space
- Large projects (over 500 images at 14 MP): 32 GB RAM, 60 GB SSD free space.
- Very large projects (over 2,000 images at 14 MP): 64 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD free space
IMS Map360 Hardware Requirements
IMS Map360 operates entirely within the Windows operating system and has no hardware requirements over and above those of Windows itself, except as noted below.
- Microsoft® Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (SP2), or Vista (SP1) – any edition, 32-bit or 64-bit
- For 32-bit operating systems, install the 32-bit version of IMS Map360
- For 64-bit operating systems, install the 64-bit version of IMS Map360. The 64-bit version runs slightly faster, and can use all available system memory to handle large drawing files (the 32-bit version can access up to approximately 3GB of RAM on 32-bit operating systems and up to 4GB of RAM on 64-bit operating system.)
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or comparable faster processor recommended
- 2 gigabyte (GB) of RAM minimum (4GB or more recommended)
- 10 GB of free hard disk space recommended for typical installation
- 1024 x 768 VGA or higher resolution, video adapter, and monitor
- Graphics card compatible with OpenGL Version 1.4 or higher
- A compatible video card is required for the 3D rendering, point cloud, and animation engines.
- Keyboard and mouse or other pointing device
- CD-ROM or DVD drive for installation, if installing from a CD or DVD
- High performance graphics adapter, if working with point cloud data
- Available USB port for the USB Security Key
Schedule a Training Session
We offer open or closed training sessions. Fill out the form below to schedule a training session at your facility.