Upcoming Training Opportunities
Find a training session near you below.
UAS PART 107 GROUND SCHOOL & TEST PREP Chelmsford, MA | Nov 2-3, 20222NOV 202216 hr | $6958:00 AMThis 2- Day training will prepare the student to successfully complete the remote pilot knowledge exam and to obtain their FAA Remote Pilot Certificate. This course...
Pix4D Virtual Training October 20-21, 2022 OCT 20-21 16 hr | $595 | 9 am EST This virtual 2 day course will provide attendees the necessary instruction to successfully process a crash or crime scene using aerial photogrammetry with Pix4D Mapper software....
Purchase Order Payment
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations by the registrant will follow the schedule below:
- More than 30 days prior to the training session/event: 100% refunded
- 21 – 30 days prior to the training session/event: 75% refunded
- 7 – 20 days prior to the training session/event: 50% refunded
- Less than 7 days prior to the training session/event: No refund available
Forensic Mapping Solutions, Inc. is not responsible for registrants’ travel expenses and/or arrangements.
Pix4D Hardware Requirements
- Windows 7, 8, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012, 64 bits (PC or macOS computers using Boot Camp)
- Any CPU (Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon recommended)
Any GPU that is compatible with OpenGL 3.2. (integrated graphic cards Intel HD 4000 or above)
- Small projects (under 100 images at 14 MP): 4 GB RAM, 10 GB HDD free space
- Medium projects (between 100 and 500 images at 14 MP): 8 GB RAM, 20 GB HDD free space
- Large projects (between 500 and 2000 images at 14 MP): 16 GB RAM, 40 GB HDD free space
- Very large projects (over 2000 images at 14 MP): 16 GB RAM, 80 GB HDD free space
- Windows 7, 8, 10 64 bits
- CPU quad-core or hexa-core Intel i7 / Xeon
- GeForce GPU compatible with OpenGL 3.2 and 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: SSD
- Small projects (under 100 images at 14 MP): 8 GB RAM, 15 GB SSD free space.
- Medium projects (between 100 and 500 images at 14 MP): 16GB RAM, 30 GB SSD free space
- Large projects (over 500 images at 14 MP): 32 GB RAM, 60 GB SSD free space.
- Very large projects (over 2,000 images at 14 MP): 64 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD free space
IMS Map360 Hardware Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (SP2), or Vista (SP1) – any edition, 32-bit or 64-bit
- For 32-bit operating systems, install the 32-bit version of IMS Map360
- For 64-bit operating systems, install the 64-bit version of IMS Map360. The 64-bit version runs slightly faster, and can use all available system memory to handle large drawing files (the 32-bit version can access up to approximately 3GB of RAM on 32-bit operating systems and up to 4GB of RAM on 64-bit operating system.)
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or comparable faster processor recommended
- 2 gigabyte (GB) of RAM minimum (4GB or more recommended)
- 10 GB of free hard disk space recommended for typical installation
- 1024 x 768 VGA or higher resolution, video adapter, and monitor
- Graphics card compatible with OpenGL Version 1.4 or higher
- A compatible video card is required for the 3D rendering, point cloud, and animation engines.
- Keyboard and mouse or other pointing device
- CD-ROM or DVD drive for installation, if installing from a CD or DVD
- High performance graphics adapter, if working with point cloud data
- Available USB port for the USB Security Key